Raymarine RA1048D - 4kW Pedestal - 48" HD Digital Colour
FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM INSIDE THE UK
HD Color Radar for Superior Target Detection and Interpretation. - Powerful processing helps distinguish between target types, detect weak and distant contacts automatically, while virtually eliminating clutter and noise. The truly adaptive transmitter and receiver automatically adjusts to changing environmental and sea conditions. With full 256 colour resolution, HD Color radar delivers a dramatically clearer radar picture with crisp, well-defined contact echoes, superior target separation, and a life-like target presentation.
Where are you relative to your surroundings? Is there anything nearby that could be a danger to you, or vice versa? Radar is a great aid to navigation that allows you to:
- 'See' other vessels, buoyage and coastline in zero visibility.
- Track targets - not everything transmits AIS...
- Double check your relative position and speed
- Avoid hazards and obstacles
- Track weather
- Locate fish using bird mode!
Each Raymarine marine radar system consists of a Raymarine multifunction display and your choice of Raymarine radome or open array antenna.
Digital or HD Color Radomes are ideal when power is at a premium and mounting space is limited or restricted by rigging. Perfect for sailboats, RIBs and smaller powerboats, radomes provide exceptional performance even in the most challenging conditions – HD Color Radomes provide additional features and improved resolution.
Choose an HD Color or Super HD Color open array scanner for enhanced performance and range. These larger scanners, equipped with a more efficient antenna (increased gain) and narrow beam widths, deliver substantial improvements in range and bearing resolution giving great performance and clear target separation.
Technology and Software – what’s the difference?
Raymarine has 3 different types of radar antenna:
- Digital - 8 colour resolution
- HD Colour - 256 colour resolution
- Super HD Colour - 256 colour resolution
- Multi-level color target displays
- Adaptive auto settings
- Coastal, Harbor, Offshore and Buoy Auto modes
- SeaTalk-HS network compatible
- New, thin radar interconnect assembly
- Simple install, no need to open pedestal (external waterproof connector)
- 10.8 to 32V DC operation with supplied external voltage converter
- HD Color Radar technology maximizes digital radar receiver performance, enabling 4kW Raymarine radars to deliver target detection that rivals much larger and more powerful analog radar systems
- Raymarine HD Color technology improves target detection by 100% digital signal precessing and information extraction
- HD Color and Super HD Color radar technology delivers substantial improvements in range and bearing resolution